The Corona-virus is real y’all and its important that everyone takes it seriously. It may not seem like it, but staying home if you are able is one of the best things you can do right now in order to prevent further spreading of the disease. Fortunately for Charleston, many restaurants are still up and running and are offering deals on pick-up and delivery services. It’s more important than ever to support local restaurants because things like the Corona-virus can really negatively impact these businesses.
I’ve got a list below of all restaurants offering affordable online ordering or delivery services. You should also know that if you download Uber Eats, you can get FREE delivery from locally owned restaurants. I will continue to update this list if more restaurants with affordable menu options convert to online ordering and delivery.
- Mercantile and Mash: Offering 10% off all to-go orders. You can either give them a call or place an order online.
Phone Number: 843-793-2636
Online Orders: Click here.
- Daps Breakfast and Imbibe: Order online or through Uber Eats. Available for delivery or pick-up! Most menu items are priced at $10 or under.
Online orders: Click here.
- Bay Street Biergarten: Call ahead and place an order and get 10% off!
Phone Number: 843-266-2437
- Rappahanock Oyster Bar: Offering an online ordering menu for curbside pickup or carry-out. I would suggest ordering off their small plate menu for the most affordable options.
Online Ordering Menu: Click Here.
- Gnome Cafe: Starting Tuesday, March 17 Gnome will be switching to a take-out and delivery service ONLY. You can order on their online ordering website or through Uber Eats for FREE delivery. You can get a freshly made bagel here for just $2.75 or even a BLT for just $7!
Online Ordering: Click Here.
- Semilla: Order online through Uber Eats or through Grubhub. You can also call the restaurant to place an order. I would suggest opting for their Taco Box, which includes 3 tacos of your choosing, as well as chips and salsa for just $14. The restaurant is also offering full take out meals that can feed groups of 2-4 people. Be sure to call ahead to pre-order these larger meals. Below I have listed the full meals being offered.
Phone Number: 843-718-3175
Semilla Full To-Go Large Meal Options:
– Signature 1/2 Fried Chicken with jalapeño agave glaze, aromatic rice and black beans (serves 2): $26
-Signature Whole Fried Chicken with jalapeño agave glaze, aromatic rice and black beans (serves 4): $60
-Mexican BBQ: Carnitas, Carne Asada, Rice, Black Beans, Cabbage Slaw, and Salsa served with flour and corn tortillas (serves 4): $60